Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Say “I DO- Love your mustache”

I can’t tell you how many weddings I’ve attended where guests sit back patiently at the reception waiting for dinner and cake while carrying on polite conversations.

The weddings I have thoroughly enjoyed are the ones where the bride and groom focused the reception around the entertainment of their guests. Recently, I attended a wedding that had some wonderful felt photo props that made for some whimsical photos and some wonderful interactions. My friends and I are always trying to create amazing facebook profile pics and these little props were in full use for the entire reception.

In the past year I’ve seen the rise in popularity in these adorable felt photo props. The mustaches, glasses and lips are always a crowd favorite. These photo props are available all over ETSY like at the wonderful shop of “
FunnySideofLife” or "WhiskerWorks".

If you’re a DIY kind of bride you can check out this great tutorial for making your own photo props.

If any of these fun props are left after your big day you can always keep them for future house parties. However, at the wedding I attended all of these cute props made their way home with happy guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment